10 Brilliant Accessories for Outdoor Entertaining
With summer still hanging around, we're still in the garden and lighting up the barbecue at every opportunity. Outdoor entertaining is always joyful and uplifting, the warmer weather and the fresh air gets everyone in the celebrating mood.
Ensure your garden, terrace or balcony is beautifully decorated with these brilliant accessories:
1. Sculptures are art for the garden, such as the Garden Flame sculptures which are made from polished steel to reflect colour and light for a stunning effect.
2. Parasols offer protection from the sun and shelter from rain. Available in a wide range of colours, they can be placed in the centre of a table, be freestanding and some, such as the Norfolk Leisure Lotus, will add a fabulous splash of colour to your garden.
3. Outdoor lighting is the ideal way to set the mood for entertaining. As the sun finally sets on a summer evening, the Pavilion Hurricane Lantern Set is a fantastic way of lighting up your outdoor space.
4. There is something special about outdoor dining, it transforms simply eating into a much more enjoyable occasion. Dining furniture options vary from a small bistro table and chairs to elegant dining tables for up to eight guests, like the Pacific Lifestyle Antigua set.
5. Garden ornaments add a unique touch and can be used all year round. Some ornaments double as lighting, such as tea light holders. The Rain Chain Lily is practical and pretty, it guides the rain down to the ground and creates a pleasant, relaxing sound.
6. When entertaining outdoors transporting food and drinks from the kitchen can be tricky. Make the job easy with stylish trays, the Obsidian Orient Tray for example, designed to look good as well as be practical.
7. Beanbags, pouffes or footstools are great alternatives to regular seating. Taking up less space and being portable for indoor and outdoor use are handy plus points. The Mighty Outdoor is great for lounging in the garden.